Aloeboetoe et alCase
The facts of the case concern the extrajudicial execution and torture, on the part of military forces, of a group of more than 20 people due to their alleged links to the “Comando de la Selva” [Jungle Command].
Before the denouncing of these events, the State carried out arecognition of internatiaonl responsibly and the Court decided to leave the process open for the effects of reparations and costs.
- Presentation to the IACommission
- Jan 15, 1988
- Submission to the IACourt
- Aug 27, 1990
- IACourt / Judgment: rights violated
ACHR 1 2 4.1 5.1 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 25.1, 25.2
- Extrajudicial execution
- Torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment
- Court documents
- Geolocalización de los hechos
- Geolocalización de los hechos (linked Place of the events)
- Aloeboetoe y otros