Garrido and BaigorriaCase
The facts of the case relate to the detention, in April 1990, and subsequent forced disappearance of Adolfo Garrido Calderón and Raúl Baigorria Balmaceda, who were detained by agents of the Mendozan Police. As a consequence of these events, the families of both victims began a series of judicial actions for which there was no response whatsoever.
The State carried out an act of recognition of international responsibility for the denounced events.
- Presentation to the IACommission
- Apr 29, 1992
- Submission to the IACourt
- May 29, 1995
- IACourt / Judgment: rights violated
ACHR 1.1, 4, 5, 7, 9 1.1, 8.1, 25
- Forced disappearance
- Court documents
- Geolocalización de los hechos
- Geolocalización de los hechos (linked Place of the events)
- Garrido y Baigorria