The facts of the case relate to the arbitrary change in the pension scheme applicable to Carlos Torres, Javier Mujica, Guillermo Álvarez, Reymert Bartra and Maximiliano Gamarra, who had received their pensions since 1992.
The IA Court analyzed the failure to comply with the rulings of the High Court of Justice and the Peruvian Constitutional Court, which ordered the State to pay the beneficiaries a pension for an amount calculated by current legislation at the time when they started to receive their pension scheme.
- Presentation to the IACommission
- Feb 1, 1998
- Submission to the IACourt
- Dec 4, 2001
- IACourt / Judgment: rights violated
ACHR 25 21 1.1, 2
- IACourt / Judgment: rights non-violated
ACHR 26 8
- Derechos laborales
- Court documents
- Geolocalización de los hechos
- Geolocalización de los hechos (linked Geolocalización de los hechos del caso)
- Cinco Pensionistas